burning man death due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shane Billingham, 33, a Burning Man attendee, had a deadly concentration of carbon monoxide in his bloodstream, according to the autopsy report. The noxious gas was likely omitted from a generator in the campsite of the festival. Shane was...

Latest News

Martin Garrix, Mesto And Wilhelm Join Forces On New Single ‘Breakaway’

Hot on the heels of the release of ‘’Carry You’’, Martin Garrix is surprise dropping another highly anticipated ID...