carbon monoxide poisoning

Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shane Billingham, 33, a Burning Man attendee, had a deadly concentration of carbon monoxide in his bloodstream, according to the autopsy report. The noxious gas was likely omitted from a generator in the campsite of the festival. Shane was...

Latest News

House, Techno, Dance and Hardstyle – The Tante Mia tanzt Festival in the northwest of Germany is calling!

The Tante Mia tanzt Festival, a highlight in the north of Germany, attracts thousands of festival lovers to...