Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shane Billingham, 33, a Burning Man attendee, had a deadly concentration of carbon monoxide in his bloodstream, according to the autopsy report. The noxious gas was likely omitted from a generator in the campsite of the festival. Shane was...

Latest News

UNTOLD Dubai Crowned as the Best Festival of the Year by The Middle East Event Awards 2024

A four-day phenomenon that saw some of the best musical artists in the world descend on Expo City Dubai,...