Every day for the past week, One World Radio has been counting down The Ibiza 500, taking listeners on a magical journey through the most iconic tracks of the White Isle and bringing the spirit of Ibiza to the whole world, counting down 100 songs per day. The People of Tomorrow massively voted for their top 3 favorite tracks and One World Radio compiled everything into a full list with the finest and biggest Ibiza sounds. For the second year in a row, the legendary track ‘Café del Mar’ by Energy 52 (Three ‘N One remix) – named after the famous bar located in Ibiza and almost instantly recognizable by its distinct melody – has been voted as the absolute number 1 by music fans around the world. Kings of Tomorrow take the 2nd place with the anthem ‘Finally’, while the French DJ & producer Oxia enters the top 3 and finishes 3rd with the iconic track ‘Domino’.
The Top 10 of The Ibiza 500
- Energy 52 – Café del Mar (Three ’N One remix) (=)
- Kings of Tomorrow – Finally (+1)
- Oxia – Domino (+2)
- Laurent Garnier – The Man With the Red Face (=)
- Afro Medusa – Pasilda (Knee Deep mix) (+4)
- Monolink – Return to Oz (Artbat remix) (+464)
- Michel Cleis – La Mezcla (=)
- Azari & III – Hungry For The Power (Jamie Jones Ridge Street mix) (+11)
- Eric Prydz – Pjanoo (-7)
- Ultra Naté – Free (Mood II Swing remix) (+11)
With 3 new entries in this year’s top 10 and a fifth of new entries overall (99 tracks), this year’s list had listeners on the edge of their seats. This year’s highest new entry is ‘Momento’ – the very first big track of Mambo Brothers – on number 28, while the Ukrainian duo Artbat scored the highest climber with their remix of ‘Return to Oz’ by Monolink, climbing all the way up to number 6 (+464). Some of the most popular artists in this year’s The Ibiza 500 are Eric Prydz (8 tracks), Joris Voorn (8 tracks), Kölsch (8 tracks), Axwell (7 tracks), Camelphat (7 tracks) and Daft Punk (6 tracks).
- Highest techno track: Laurent Garnier – ‘The Man With The Red Face’ on number 4.
- Highest Swedish DJ: Eric Prydz – ‘Pjanoo’ on number 9.
- Highest female artist: Ultra Naté – ‘Free’ (Mood II Swing remix) on number 10.
- Highest Dutch DJ: Jaydee – ‘Plastic Dreams’ on number 13.
- Highest DJ collab: CamelPhat & Elderbrook – ‘Cola’ on number 15.
The thrilling finale was turned into a unique live show, with the final 30 tracks being mixed live by the legendary Mambo Brothers from a breathtaking spot on the magical island, taking people across the planet on a unique and unforgettable journey to one of the world’s premier electronic music destinations.
Relive the entire finale of The Ibiza 500 live in the mix by Mambo Brothers here. Check out the entire list of The Ibiza 500 online or with the One World Radio app and discover the ‘Tomorrowland The Ibiza 500 Official Playlist’ on Apple Music, Spotify and Deezer.