After months of speculation Dutch visionary Don Diablo has delivered his highly anticipated album ‘FORΞVΞR’ – out now via his HEXAGON imprint.
Several years in the making, FORΞVΞR is a carefully curated 21-track selection, that sees Don deftly move between genres and soundscapes to take his listeners on an aural journey that encompasses his past and present, into the future. True to form, the album features a host of collaborations with international superstars such as Emeli Sande, Galantis, Gucci Mane and Ty Dolla $ign as well as offering a platform to rising acts such as Au/Ra, AR/CO, Sweet Teeth.
A labour of love, Don’s much-anticipated album is a deeply personal reflection of his journey over the last few years. Taking on many forms since he first began working on it, FORΞVΞR marks his ever-evolving sound and inherent gift to approach new genres with familiarity. As with every one of his creative outputs, from the album art to the final notes of the last track and the meticulously arranged tracks within, Don’s attention to detail is second to none. Don has enlisted legendary artist Terry Pastor, best known for his iconic album artwork for David Bowie’s Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust, fifty years ago, to create the album artwork, marking a new chapter in Don’s aesthetic moving forward.
Speaking about FORΞVΞR Don said, “After my last album “FUTURE” I started working on the new album straight away. I also decided to do an album tour before the new album release this time so I could test out the new music in Tokyo, London, Milan, Paris and New York. After these shows I went back into the studio to put the finishing touches to the music when we suddenly went into a worldwide pandemic. The world changed and along with it my mind state. I decided to take my time and go back to the drawing table straight away. For the first time in a long time I had more time than ever to reflect and experiment. I was able to create without any outside pressure and put some of my most personal thoughts, feelings and emotions into my music. Every song on the final album now has its own unique story and place in my heart. I tried to maintain my trademark sound as a producer whilst showcasing a more mature side of myself as a musician. Almost two years later than planned, but here we are…I am excited to finally share “FORΞVΞR” with the world!
A world-class producer, Don’s innate ability to tap into different genres whilst always staying true to his signature future house sound has earned him legions of fans across the world. Created with a level of love, dedication and perfectionism that one can only expect from Don Diablo, with the release of FORΞVΞR the globally adored Dutch man is set to leave yet another indelible mark on the dance music community.
DON DIABLO ‘FORΞVΞR’
- FORΞVΞR ft. Camp Kubrick (Electronic / Synthwave)
- Stay Awake with Sweet Teeth (Electronic / Pop)
- Sail Away ft. AU/RA (Electronic / Dance)
- Tears For Later with Galantis (Electronic / Dance)
- Good Time (Electronic / Dance)
- Make a change ft. Kong (Electronic / Dance)
- Too Much To Ask ft. Ty Dolla $ign (Electronic / Pop)
- Survive ft. Emili Sande & Gucci Mane (Electronic / Dance)
- Hot Air Balloon with AR/CO (Electronic / Dance)
- From The Deep with Enigma (Electronic / Dance)
- Invisible (Electronic / Dance)
- Beautiful Feeling (Electronic / Synthwave)
- Bad ft. Zak Abel (Electronic / Dance)
- Problems with JLV ft. JohnK. (Electronic / Dance)
- High Low (Electronic / Pop)
- Kill Me Better with Imanbek ft. Trevor Daniel (Electronic / Pop)
- Into The Unknown (Electronic / Dance)
- Through The Storm ft. Jordan Mackampa (Electronic / Dance)
- Thousand Faces ft. Andy Grammar (Electronic / Pop)
- INFINITΞ FUTURΞ (Interlude) (New Age / Soundtrack)
- RACΞ (Welcome to HΞXAGONIA) (Electronic / Soundtrack)