Dive into Tomorrowland Around the World with the world premiere of Alan Walker’s amazing set on the Mainstage, a 5-minute exclusive preview showing festival visitors what they can expect during the weekend with unique performances by more than 60 of the planet’s most prominent artists in electronic dance music on 8 different stages. Over the last three months, a team of over 200 people has been working day and night to realize the impossible. Something very unique and unseen has been crafted that will give the People of Tomorrow goosebumps all weekend long.
Tickets for Tomorrowland Around the World are now available here.
Tomorrowland Around the World, the digital festival
- Saturday July 25 and Sunday July 26, 2020.
- Between 16h00–01h00 CEST.
- Festival visitors will be able to navigate easily through Pāpiliōnem with a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet – you don’t need special VR goggles – and explore the entire festival site with all the different stages and points of interest in an interactive way together with friends.
- ‘Time-zone-friendly’ for visitors from Asia and North and South America.
- Open for people of all ages and places.
- Accessible exclusively on tomorrowland.com.
- Day ticket costs €12.50.
- Weekend ticket costs €20.00 and includes a week of video-on-demand content to relive the entire experience.
- Info and updates: tomorrowland.com