- Hey BANITO, how are you? Glad to have you here to discover more about your recently released track ‘Selecta’.
Hello everyone, after a new release I always feel good thanks.
- ‘Selecta’ is a catchy song, can you tell us what’s the story behind it?
After my first official release ‘Quick Step’ in 2020 I had a time where I was experimenting in different genres.With ‘Selecta’ I want to go back to my roots and will now continue with this vibe.
- Why should people listen to and stream ‘Selecta’, if they haven’t done this already?
I describe the song as a very unique and also mystical track. It is a very good companion for long night drives in the car and certainly a banger at any rave.
- Your songs deliver only good vibes, how would you describe your sounds?
In such difficult times with conflicts all over the world I see it as my mission to cheer up people with my music with good vibes. Since I was younger I have been appreciating and listening to sounds from all over the world, my goal is to show these influences in my music.
- Can you tell us more about the production process behind your songs? What motivates and inspires you when you’re in the studio producing music?
I really appreciate making music in a collective. In the studio where I produce my music there are three others. All of them work in different genres. So, we often inspire each other. Most of the time I come up with my ideas in the middle of the night when I’m trying to fall asleep. That’s why I always have a recording device with me to record melodies or ideas.
- It would be nice to hear more about the person BANITO. At what age did you start to produce music and how did you get introduced to the music industry?
I have been making music since I was a child. At that time, however, it was rather the instruments that fascinated me. That’s why I played drums regularly until I was 15 years old. When I turned 16, I started my DJ career and played early as a resident in different clubs in Zurich. At this time, I slowly got into music production. Initially with hype edits of various current hits that I also played during my sets. Then in 2019 I joined the studio of ”Solution Of Sounds”. Since then my focus is fully on music production and Djing
- What’s the best reward or achievement you have reached in your entire life as a music producer?
For me it’s every single feedback to my music. There are so many things that motivate me every day to put more energy and time into my goals. Be it features from different Youtube channels or from DJ’s who play my music.
- We all need to have activities that disconnect us from our professional lives. What’s BANITO doing outside of the studio when not producing music?
I must say, almost everything in my life revolves around music. Since DJing takes up most of my time, I really appreciate being able to ventilate my head in nature after a stressful weekend and sort out my thoughts and experiences. After this time when traveling was difficult to impossible, I also like to go on short city trips again and can thus also inspire me from the vibe of this city for new music.
- What do you have in store for us in the future? Any future releases planned, and so on?
This year I’ll release another EP with Eastern European sound inspiration. Which for me was one of my favorite projects so far. There are also a few collaborations with other artists planned. One thing I can promise you, you will hear a lot from me in the future.
- This is all for now. Thank you for taking your time answering our questions. Where can our community find out more about your music and your future releases?
Thank you very much for this nice talk. Hope to see you soon again. Of course I would be very happy about a follow on my social media profiles to also be updated for my next releases and projects.
Stream ‘Selecta’ – https://kfs.lnk.to/SLCTASC
Follow BANITO on Socials:
Artist page: https://artistpages.lnk.to/Banito