- Hey guys, how are you? And thank you for being here answering to some questions in the light of your latest release ‘Ready’ on Maxximize Records
Yoo Klaus!:) All good thanks, hope you too!
- Can you tell us more about the song, and how have you guys teamed up with Raven & Kreyn to create the masterpiece ‘Ready’?
The song was born more than a year ago and for this collaboration we have to thank our management who put us in contact with ” Raven & Kreyn ” to be able to work on this project. The sound is very captivating, a perfect mix between bigroom and bass house. We are sure the crowd won’t stop jumping;)
- Does the name of the song ‘Ready’ mean that you guys are ready to take the clubs and festivals by storm when everything will be open again or what’s the story behind the name?
Yes! Or something like that! 😉
We can’t wait to start playing in front of people again! We miss a lot.
Anyway Yes! We are ‘’READY’’!
- How have you guys spent your time during the pandemic, does this downtime of the live music industry was productive for you?
We reinvented ourselves!
We live in a spectacular location in the heart of the Alps and during the lockdown
looking out of the window I said to myself: ” why not play on top of a mountain? ”
I contacted the team asking for feedback on my idea and they enthusiastically
accepted! We played on a dam wall and on a glacier;) What will the next step be?
On top of that we have focused on our music and have been able to work on many projects that we can’t wait to let you hear!
- Can you tell us more about the BounceMakers project, how you guys met, and at what age did you start producing music?
We met in 2014, when the BounceMakers project started thanks to a mutual friend. We originally produced music for pastime. We had two separate projects (Ale Negrini and Riky Noize).
The BounceMakers project was born in the period when the ” Melbourne Bounce ” was mainstream, in fact the name also derives from this.
I think we both started making music at 17.
- You guys are also behind the Dreamland Music Festival, can you tell us what made you organise the festival?
Yes! Ale is one of the founders!
The idea was born from the desire to have our own stage in our land.
Something similar to Tomorrowland and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike.
- You recently made an exclusive mix for us, can you tell us more about it and about the location you chose for it?
As we said before we wanted to create a content that would enhance our land;)
The video was shot where Ale has his home in the mountains;)
- Can you tell us what you guys do in your free time when you’re not in the studio or thinking about music?
We are both in love with sports cars!
In addition to this we like to play video games, walk, go out with friends.
- What are your dreams for the future? Musical side but also about the Dreamland Music Festival?
Surely to be able to become a reference dj on the world scene, we know that it is very difficult but we want to try!
In addition to this being able to collaborate with big artists and play our music in the best festivals in the world!
Dreamland Music Festival, the same! hahah
Let’s say we want to reach the top with both projects, sky is the limit!
- This is all for now, thank you for being here and answering our questions. In the end if you think we forgot something to ask you and you want to share with our audience please write it down. And also where can people find more about you?
Thanks to you! It is always a pleasure to work with you!
You can find us on all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and listen to our music on your favorite store !;)