One World Radio is turning one year old this Tuesday February 18th! Tomorrowland’s digital radio and content platform is celebrating its 1st anniversary in a way that has never been done before – inviting 48 world class artists and friends of Tomorrowland from all around the world to each take over the radio and co-host for half an hour, including Alok, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dom Dolla, Fedde Le Grand, Kungs, Laidback Luke, Lost Frequencies, Martin Solveig, Meduza, MORTEN, Nervo, Netsky, Nicky Romero, Oliver Heldens, Salvatore Ganacci, Steve Aoki, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Timmy Trumpet, Yellow Claw, Yves V, and many more. Listeners who tune in to the One World Radio anniversary special will be treated to the best music out there, with more than 20 world exclusive unreleased tracks by different artists – turning One World Radio’s birthday into one of the biggest days of the year!
Each artist will join in to host 30 minutes, together with the One World Radio hosts, treating the People of Tomorrow to a selection of their finest tracks and celebrating one year of One World Radio with more than 20 world exclusives by different artists – turning One World Radio’s first birthday into a fantastic and one of a kind anniversary spectacle, 24 hours filled with the best electronic music has to offer. Listen to the One World Radio anniversary special with the One World Radio app, via tomorrowland.com or on YouTube.
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike: “One World Radio is an incredibly important and refreshing project. We are very happy that Tomorrowland has its own radio and content platform, because it allows fans around the world to connect with Tomorrowland on a daily basis.”
Armin van Buuren: “It is amazing to see that Tomorrowland is not just opting to create a traditional radio show. By mixing exclusive new live and on-demand content with some of Tomorrowland’s biggest moments over the years, One World Radio has a unique angle that sets it apart from the others.”
Looking back at one year stacked with highlights
In February 2019, Tomorrowland celebrated its magical 15th anniversary with the launch of its very own digital radio and content platform: One World Radio, broadcasting live, 24/7 in the mix. Initially, it was meant as a special temporary 15-year anniversary project, but after it became a massive success with People of Tomorrow from all around the world expressing their love for the radio, Tomorrowland decided to turn One World Radio into a permanent station. One World Radio has had a massive first year full of highlights, stacked with unique content and programs and exclusive tracks, bringing the sound of Tomorrowland to millions of listeners across the globe:
- Launch from the holy grounds in De Schorre, Boom with Steve Aoki.
- Live broadcasts from Tomorrowland, Tomorrowland Winter and Our Story, giving listeners a front-row experience at all the different Tomorrowland events.
- 30 days till Tomorrowland Winter, live from Alpe d’Huez with Afrojack.
- The Tomorrowland Top 1000 with special live guest Laidback Luke; The Ibiza 500 live from the island with special guests Dimitri Vegas, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Claptone and Mambo Brothers; The Magical 500 with special live guests Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano.
- The weekly Tomorrowland Friendship Mix hosted by the likes of Adam Beyer, Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Joris Voorn, Martin Solveig, Nicky Romero Oliver Heldens, Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, and many more Tomorrowland headliners.
- Exclusive release of Armin van Buuren’s BALANCE album from his own studio.
- Drumcode Techno Special hosted by Adam Beyer and a suite of heavy-hitting techno acts; Timmy Trumpet’s Exclusive Freak Show to celebrate Halloween and his brand new monthly residence ‘Full Moon with Timmy Trumpet’
- Jonas Blue Monday hosted by Jonas Blue on the most depressing day of the year.
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve, counting down towards 2020 from every corner of the world, 24 hours long.
- Armin van Buuren’s weekly Weekend Kick Off and the weekly Tomorrowland Top 30 presented by Nervo.
Get ready for much more to come!
1 YEAR ONE WORLD RADIO – EXCLUSIVE TRACKS
Lost Frequencies – Black & Blue (Lost Frequencies Live Edit)
Lost Frequencies, Stromae feat. Ave Cesaria (Lost Frequencies Short Remix)
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Afro Bros, Sebastian Yatra, Camilo Emilia – Boomshakalaka (Bassjackers Remix)
Timmy Trumpet, Nicky Romero – Falling
Vintage Culture – Deep Inside Of Me (Deadline Remix)
Vintage Culture – Bros
Fedde Le Grand
ID – ID (together with 2 DJ duo’s)
Laidback Luke & Mark Bale – Bass Test (Release date: 20/3/2020)
D.O.D. – After Gaffs
D.O.D. – Your Love
Sander Van Doorn
Purple Haze, Goose – You & Me
Purple Haze, Ferry Corsten – ID
Tom Staar & Kryder – Your Love (Unreleased: future Axtone release)
Luciana – Watching Me Watching You (Tom Staar Remix)
Klubheads – Kickin’ Hard (Tom Staar Remix)
Double Pleasure – Alarma
Double Pleasure, MC Shurakano – We Got This
Ido – Pals (Andhim Remix)
Notion – Hooked (Marc Volt Remix) (Release date: Musical Freedom 26.02.2020)
Marc Volt, Elliot Fitch – Feel Good (Club Sweat) (Release date: May 1st 2020)
Marc Volt, Sonickraft – Runaway (Freakin 909) (Release date: March 21st 2020)
Marc Volt, Juanito – Comprendo (Stereo Productions) (Release date: March 21st 2020)
B Jones – Time is Now
B Jones – Runnin Through the Night
About One World Radio – The sound of Tomorrowland
One World Radio is the official digital radio and content platform of Tomorrowland, available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with the brand new One World Radio app, via tomorrowland.com, on YouTube or on TuneIn. Listeners who tune in to One World Radio will find exclusive mixes, unique tracks, new releases and the most iconic live sets from 15 years of Tomorrowland featuring a range of hosts, shows and specials. All content on the radio station and in the on-demand environment is unique and has been created by the team behind Tomorrowland.