Festival News Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Man Dies At Burning Man Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Shane Billingham, 33, a Burning Man attendee, had a deadly concentration of carbon monoxide in his bloodstream, according to the autopsy report. The noxious gas was likely omitted from a generator in the campsite of the festival.

Shane was staying at the Beats Boutique campsite and was found dead in his vehicle by his friends, who attempted CPR but as soon as the emergency personnel arrived, he was sadly pronounced dead.

This unfortunate death amounts to other several tragic events, like a fatal car crash, as well as a plane crash that left two people seriously injured.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Timmy Trumpet is Cooking up The Scariest Radio Show Ever for Halloween

DJ & producer Timmy Trumpet will be taking over One World Radio tomorrow for a spooky Halloween Special: ‘Full Moon with Timmy Trumpet, The Halloween Edition’. The...

KSHMR Talks About His Free Fire Character, Gives Advice To Young Artists and More – Exclusive Interview

EDMNOMAD: Hello KSHMR, how are you? We are glad to have you here. KSHMR: Doing well, thanks for asking! You've...

Blasterjaxx’s Soundtrack from Watch Dogs: Legion is now Available

Ubisoft® announced today that the highly-anticipated video game, Watch Dogs®: Legion, is now available worldwide. Dutch DJ and producer duo Blasterjaxx have...

Top 101 Producers 2020 List by 1001tracklists Has Been Announced

1001tracklists have put together a list of Top 101 Producers 2020, using their tracklist database. The list features artists whose tracks were...

Jay Alvarrez Produces Music Video for Sam Feldt & The Him’s ‘Use Your Love’

Soaring since release, Sam Feldt and The Him’s ‘Use Your Love’ has surpassed 1.2 Million streams and secured 38 New Music Friday...



More Articles