- Hello Marster, how are you? We are glad to have you here.
Thank you, and nice meeting you.
- You’ve recently released ‘Can’t Stop Myself’ featuring Jess Hayes. Can you tell us more about this beautiful song?
Actually, it’s one of my first song I wrote. And then I got the opportunity to work with songwriter Rob Davis and Jess Hayes and all the pieces fall in the right place.
- Can you tell us how you’ve met or get in touch with Rob Davis, because he wrote a couple of well known hits in the past like ‘If This Ain’t Love’ and even ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’ with Kylie Minogue.
It was through my friends at Nimi Records. They thought Rob would like the song and then it went fast.
- Every music producer has his own style, can you describe your sound?
I think I mostly move in the electronic dance/pop genre with a 90s touch. But I really like EDM and you will soon hear some future bass songs too.
- When did you get introduced to music and at what age did you start to produce music?
I’m a former music video director and actually started to write songs about a year ago when I broke my leg and had to sit still.
- What’s the name of one song you can listen to on repeat all day long without getting bored of it?
There are actually several, hard to pick one.
- If you could make a collaboration tomorrow with any artist out there, which artist would you choose?
Sia, her voice can move a mountain.
- What does Marster do in his free time, and what’s his biggest passion after music production?
Directing films, and that’s what I do.
- All of your songs have catchy melodies and touching vocals, can you tell us more about any future releases?
I have some exciting collaborations coming up and a couple of new tracks that I’m excited to share.
- Where can people find you and on which social networks can they follow you to stay updated for your future songs?
Mostly Instagram I would say.
Download and Stream: https://nimimusic.fanlink.to/MARSTER
Follow Marster on Socials: