- Hello guys. How are you?
Hey guys! All good here! Hope the same for you!
- How does a day in your life look right now, during this COVID-19 pandemic?
That’s a good question…our day is based by a lots of hours in the studio producing new music, sometimes a good home workout and 7/8 hours of sleep every night
- What are the hobbies that keep you busy?
We don’t have a lot of hobbies since music is the purpose of our life…it takes almost the 80/90% of our time during the day…maybe we can say doing workout everyday to keep our body always active
- Can you tell us more about your newest track called ‘Rise Up’?
Rise Up is super important for us…we tried something different with this record…we decided to give a lot of space to the vocal instead using a synth on the drop and playing around with the kick and the bass to give it a good mood
- The track has quite a beautiful name. Give us more details about the meaning behind it!
The song has a really good meaning…basically we decided to explain the feeling of a person that had a really bad moment in his life
- Aside from this track, do you have more new music ready to be released this year?
Of course we do! Always working on new music
- Do you have writer’s block? How do you overcome it?
Actually we don’t have it
- What’s your favourite festival you have ever attended?
We both love Ultra Music Festival in Miami and Tomorrowland
- What’s your biggest dream for you at this moment?
Our biggest dream is to keep working in the music industry for the rest of our life
- This is all for now! Thank you for your time!
Follow VINAI – https://www.instagram.com/vinaiofficial